一．语音题 ：从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，找出一个与所给单词画线部分读 音相同的选项。 （共 5 分，每小题 1 分） 1. busily A. bus B. but C. put D. busy 2.accept A. about B. after C. animal D. age 3. so A. do B. to C. who D .no 4. white A. polite B. wish C. wind D. which 5. whole A. what B. whom C. whether D. weather 二、单项选择：从 A.B.C.D 四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项（共 25 分每小题 1 分） 6、Don’t worry about her，Madam. Your daughter is ____ danger now. A. in B. out C. out of D. at
7、—What would you like，tea of coffee？ —Tea，please. I prefer tea ______coffee. A. to B. for C. with D. than
8、__ is really hard __ them to climb Mount Tai. A. This, to B. It, for C. This, for D. It, to 9、33. He tried his best to find a roommate to live _______. A. / A .the; / B. in C. with B. the; a D.to C. /;the D. a; /
10. In the United States, Father’s Day falls on ______ third Sunday in _____ June.
11. Can you write a letter _ English ? A. with B. in C. by D. from 12. I can’t do it, so I ______your help. A need B will need C needn’t 13、 This story ___________ in 1981. A was taken place B is taken place
D don’t need C took place D took the place
14. We＿ a sports meeting next month. A. will have B. have had C. will D. had 15.My room is ____the second floor . A at B on C in D to 16、 It’s not good to be late ______ school. A on B for C in D to 17.I have a lot of homework today. A do B did C doing D to do 18. Last month I had my bike . A steal B stole C stolen D stealing 19.Tom was young go to school . A too; to B very; to C for ;to D so; to 20.I often forget the door . A closing B to close C closed D close 21.The Great Wall is located the north of China. A in B on C to D out 22. he is very young , he is very clever . A Although B But C So D Who 23.People usually do some on Sundays. A shop B shoping C shopping D to shop 24.Thank you for me. A help B to help C helping D helped 25. is difficult but interesting . A Learn B Learns C Learning D Learned 26.Some students have trouble English. A speak B to speak C speaking D speaked 27. The more you read , you learn . A the more B more C most D the most 28. This window last night . A break B broke C broken D was broken 29.It took me seven months smoking. A to give up B give up C giving up D gave up
30. The teacher told us to be modest and never to . A show off B showing off C show out D show up 三、完形填空（共 10 分，每小题 1 分） Do you want to live a happier, less stressful life? Try laughing for no reason 31 . That’s how thousands of people start their day at Laughter Clubs around the world — and many doctors now think that having a good laugh might be one of the 32 ways to stay healthy. The first Laughter Club was started in Mumbai, India, in 1995 by Dr Madan Kataria. “ 33 laugh about 300 times a day. Adults laugh between 7 and 15 times a day,” says Dr Kataria. “Everyone’s naturally good at 34 — it’s the universal language. We want people to feel happy with their lives.” There are now more than 500 Laughter Clubs in India and over 1,300 worldwide. Many doctors are also 35 in the effects of laughter on our health. According to a 5-year study at the UCLS School of Medicine in California, with laughing there is less stress in the body. Laughter improves our health 36 illness by about 40%. So what happens at a Laughter Club? I went along to my nearest club in south London to 37 . I was quite nervous at the beginning of the class, to be honest — I had no interest in laughing with a group of strangers, and I was worried about looking stupid(愚蠢的). Our laughter teacher told us to clap our hands and say “ho ho ho, ha ha ha,” while looking at each other. 38 our bodies can’t tell the differences between fake(假的)laughter and real laughter, they still produce the same healthy effects. Surprisingly, it 39 ! After ten minutes, everybody in the room was laughing for real and some people just couldn’t stop! At the end of the class I was shocked by 40 relaxed and comfortable I felt. So if you’re under stress, then start laughing. You might be very pleased with the results! 31. A. any more B. much more C. at all D. some more 32. A. most B. least C. worst D. best 33. A. Students B. Children C. Girls D. Boys 34. A. laughing B. crying C. shouting D. talking
35. A. excited B. surprised 36. A. about B. against 37. A. find out B. put out 38. A. So B. Because 39. A. works B. fails 40. A. why B. when 四、阅读理解.（共 20 分，每小题 2 分） （A）
C. C. C. C. C. C.
interested with come out Although wins what
D. D. D. D. D. D.
amazed in give out As loses how
American schools begin in September after a long summer holiday. There are two terms in a school year, the first term is from September to January, and the second is from February to June. Most American children begin to go to school when they are five years old. Most children are seventeen or eighteen years old when they finish high school. High school students study only four or five subjects each term. They usually go to the same class every day, and they have homework for every class. After class they do many interesting things. After high school, many students go to college. They can go to a small one or a large one. They usually have to give a lot of money. So many college students work after class to get the money for their studies. 41. Most American children go to school at the age of _________. A. eight B. seven C. six D. five
42. High school students _________ after class. A. do a lot of homework B. do some housework for their parents D. do some shopping _.
C. do many interesting things
43. After high school, many students go to_
A. work in a college D. cities or towns
C. make more money
48.By the time you are twenty-five, A. you should have twenty teeth supply to your teeth 49.A full set of milk teeth is A. sixteen
A. Thirty-two teeth D. ten teeth
. B. there will be no food
44. In order to ______, many college students work after school. A. get the money for their studies C. help their parents B. help other people
C. all your teeth should have fallen . C. twenty .
C. sixteen teeth
out D. you should have thirty-two teeth B. six D. thirty-two
D. learn some new things
45.From this passage we can know in American, a summer holiday begins in ________. A. July B. January C. September (B) D. February
50.In this new set of teeth ,each jaw has
B. a different number of teeth
When you are six years old, you had twenty teeth, these are called “ milk teeth”. After you are six, your milk teeth begin to fall out .They are making way for a new set . As a new tooth comes, it cuts off the food supply to the milk tooth. After a while ,the milk tooth falls out. By the time you are twenty-five ,you should have a whole new set of teeth. And you will have twelve extra teeth. In all, you will have sixteen teeth in each jaw. 46.Your milk teeth begin to fall out A. after you are six C. before you are six 47. Milk teeth usually fall out because A. they are rotten off B. you are too young D. you are too old B their food supply has been cut . B. When you are sixteen D. when you are three
五、英汉互译（共 10 分，每小题 1 分） 51.agree with 52 . used to do 53 .be involved in 54. thanks to 55.be out of 56. 以便 57. 既然 58. 通过??方式 59. 习惯于 60. 答应做?? 六、 补全对话（共 10 分每小题 2 分） W: Could you lend me your dictionary? M: Sure. 61 W: Thank you. I won’t keep it long. 62 M: I’m not using it now. 63 W: Thanks. M: 64 W: By the way, are you going to the bookstore this afternoon? M: I was planning to. What can you I do for you? W: 65 ? M: Sure, I’ll be glad to. A. I just want to look up a few words B. Not at all C Take your time D. Here you are E. Would it be possible for you to buy a book for me 七、根据下列句子给出的单词或词义，在横线上填出单词的正确形式。 （共 10
分每小题 2 分） 66. Did you know who _________
（发现）America? _____(reach) Beijing.
67. He’ll go to see you as soon as he ____ 68. 43. Peter can’t go and I can’t ,__________(也) 69. He went to school without ____
70. Mr. Green told me that his family (go) for a holiday the next week. 八、书面表达（共 10 分） ： 通过几年的英语学习，你一定积累了不少的学习经验，请写一篇短 文，谈谈你学英语的方法和感受。 词数 100 左右。