第一卷 （共 105 分）
第一部分 听力 （共 30 分）
第一节 （共 5 小题，每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分） 听下面 5 段材料。每段材料后有一个小题，从题中所给的三个选项中选出最佳选项， 并标在题号的前面，然后当听力结束后，涂到相应位置。听完每段材料后，你有 10 秒钟的 时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段材料仅读一
遍。 1. What is the woman doing? A. Trying to go to sleep. A. It will rain a lot. 3. What is the man? A. A salesman. B. A writer. C. A publisher. C. Go to a park to have some fun. C. At 8:45. 4. What are the two speakers going to do? A. Have lunch in the park. B. Have a meal in a restaurant. 5. What time does the last train leave for London? A. At 7:35. B. At 8:35. 第二节 （共 15 小题，每小题 1.5 分，满分 22.5 分） 听下面 6 段材料。每段材料后有几个小题，从题中所给的三个选项中选出最佳选项， 并标在题号的前面，然后当听力结束后，涂到相应位置。听每段材料前，你将有时间阅读 各个小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完每段材料后，你有 5 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题。每段材 料读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6-8 题。 6. Where does the conversation take place? A. In a company. B. In a factory. C. In a hospital. 7. Why can’t the woman sleep well? A. She has been working very hard. B. She has a family problem. C. She has a high fever. 8. What does the man advise the woman to do? A. Take a holiday. B. Change her job. C. Do some business. 听第 7 段材料，回答第 9-11 题。 9. What do we learn about the couple? A. The husband likes to sit in the same chair.
B. Eating in the next room. B. It will be a little cold.
C. Writing a paper. C. It will be windy.
2. What is the forecast for tomorrow?
B. They went on a trip last year. C. The wife doesn’t like to travel. 10. How long does the voyage in the advertisement take? A. 10 days. B. 10 weeks. C. 21 days. 11. Why doesn’t the wife like that kind of vacation? A. She thinks it will be expensive. B. They’ll stay at the same hotel. C. The doctor says they shouldn’t go too far. 听第 8 段材料，回答第 12-13 题。 12. Who did Fred have a fight with? A. The storekeeper. B. The policeman. C. His brother. 13. What did Fred do last night? A. He drove into a store and caused a lot of damage. B. He went shopping with his girlfriend. C. He went to the police station. 听第 9 段材料，回答第 14-16 题。 14. Where does the conversation take place? A. At a restaurant. A. On Wednesday morning. A. It’s cheap. 17. Who is the man speaking to? A. Students. A. Every other day. A. To learn to type. A. Immediately. B. Teachers. B. Five days a week. B. To make some money. B. Tomorrow. C. Reporters. C. Every day. C. To enjoy oneself. C. In a few days. 18. How often does The Voice come out? 19. What does the speaker think is the best reason for taking the job? 20. When are volunteers expected to begin working? B. At a ticket office. B. On Friday afternoon. B. It’s reasonable. C. At a cinema. C. On Saturday night. C. It’s expensive. 15. When does the woman plan to leave? 16. What does the woman think about the cost? 听第 10 段材料，回答第 17 至 20 题。
英语知识运用 （共 35 分）
第一节 单项填空 （共 15 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 21. Experts think that ____recently discovered painting may be _____ Picasso. A. the.不填 B. a; the C. a;不填 D. the; a
22. ---Do you think we should put an ad in the paper for the lost child? ---Yes, _______. A. that’s all right B. by all means C. it just depends D. never mind 23. The companies are working together to create ______ they hope will be the best means of transport in the 21st century. A. which B. that C. whether D. what 24. We haven’t settled the question of _____it is necessary for him to study abroad. A. if B. whether C. where D. that 25. Information has been put forward _____ more middle school graduates will be admitted into universities. A. while B. that C. when D. as 26. As is well known to us all, driving is the sort of work that ____ a high level of concentration. A. asks for B. calls for C. calls up D. applies for 27. Come and see me whenever _____ . A. you are convenient B. you will be convenient C. it is convenient to you D. it will be convenient to you 28. They bought the old house in the countryside on the _____ that it would be quiet to live there. A. assumption B. adaptation C. association D. identification 29. Only when I left my parents for Italy _______ how much I loved them. A. I realized B. I had realized C. had I realized D. did I realize 30. Don’t be ______ by products promising to make you lose weight quickly. A. taken off B. taken out C. taken away D. taken in 31. I _______along the street looking for a place to park when the accident ________. A. went; was occurring B. went; occurred C. was going; occurred D. was going; had occurred 32. ---_____ they should be thieves? ---They are anything but thieves, so you should believe in them. A. So what B. What if C. What for D. What about 33. As is known, speech ______ human beings from the other animals. A. shows B. distinguishes C. expresses D. explains 34. ______ with horror, they stood, rooted to the spot, and stared at the creature. A. Being frozen B. Frozen C. Freezing D. To freeze 35. The criteria are so strict that it is difficult to get new ideas ______ unless they are truly novel. A. to accept B. accepting C. accepted D. having accepted 第二节 完型填空 （共 20 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 20 分）
“So teach him to close the door”, my daughter Emma responded after listening to me 36 , again, about the dog coming in from the back door, bringing with him a blast of Buffalo January 37 air． Teach a dog to close a door behind him? That has got to be a really, really 38 thing to do．But then she took it a step 39 ．“Come on, Kolby”, she said, grabbing some treats（犒 劳物） and 40 him in front of the open door．“Touch．” And “touch” he did, which moved the door to a 41 position．She 42 him with a treat, smiled, looked at me, and said “see!” And I saw and became 43 ． Over the last few days I have been with Kolby． Each time he comes in I bring him back to the 44 door and ask him to close．There have been 45 in the beginning, but lately more and more successes． However, there remains much work to be done．I have to get him to follow my hand signal again and again 46 he will close the door from a distance．But, I now realize, as long as you keep to the focus , the 47 will be completed, and, with the way things are 48 and completed quickly． What a 49 treat to have a dog that can close the door after himself! Even more wonder can be found in the 50 I learned so clearly from both Emma and Kolby． A wish is just a wish until you decide to take 51 ．Once you 52 the belief that it is “too hard”, then it remains “too hard ” and out of 53 ．Once you want to accomplish a goal, and 54 that it is “easy”, then it becomes “easy” to do what needs to be done．Just 55 doing it． 36．A．complain B．scream C．worry D．scare 37．A．thin B．fresh C．dirty D．cold 38．A．interesting B．funny C．tough D．possible 39．A．again B．further C．deeper D．backward 40．A．pushing B．catching C．driving D．positioning 41．A．stopped B．fixed C．closed D．checked 42．A．rewarded B．provided C．offered D．thanked 43．A．moved B．convinced C．concerned D．puzzled 44．A．open B．closed C．broken D．perfect 45．A．pleasures B．experiments C．failures D．pauses 46．A．in case B．even if C．as if D．so that 47．A．interest B．task C．profit D．harmony 48．A．changing B．reacting C．progressing D．happening 49．A．wonderful B．small C．different D．simple 50．A．knowledge B．skills C．lessons D．experience 51．A．patience B．part C．delight D．action 52．A．hold on to B．pay attention to C．come up with D．live up to 53．A．date B．touch C．reach D．power 54．A．prove B．decide C．approve D．realize
第三部分 阅读理解 （共 20 题， 每题 2 分，满分 40 分） A
It is very important for people to drink water in our everyday life. Many people believe they are supposed to drink eight glasses of water a day, or about two liters. Why? Because that is what they have been told all their life. But a recent report offers some different advice. Experts say people should obey their bodies; they should drink as much water as they feel like drinking. The report says most healthy people meet their daily needs for liquid by letting thirst be their guide. The report is from the Institute of Medicine, part of the National Academies. The report contains some general suggestions. The experts say women should get about 2.7 liters of water daily. Men should get about 3.7 liters. But wait----in each case, that is more than eight glasses. There is one important difference. The report does not tell people how many glasses of water to drink. In fact, the experts say it may be impossible to know how many glasses are needed to meet these guidelines. This is because the daily water requirement can include the water content in foods. People do not get water only by forcing themselves to drink a set number of glasses per day. People also drink fruit juices and sodas and milk. They drink coffee and tea. These all contain water. Yet some also contain caffeine. This causes the body to expel(排出)more water. But the writers of the report say this does not mean the body loses too much water. As you might expect, the Institute of Medicine says people need to drink more water when they are physically active. The same is true of those who live in hot climates. Depending on heat and activity, people could need twice as much water as others do. All this, however, does not answer one question. No one seems sure why people have the idea that good health requires eight glasses of water daily. It may have started with a misunderstanding. In 1945, the National Academy of Sciences published some guidelines. Its Food and Nutrition Board(营养膳食) said a good amount of water for most adults was 2.5 liters daily. This was based on an average of one milliliter(毫升)for each calorie of food eaten. But that was only part of what the board said. It also said that most of this amount is contained in prepared foods. 56. In experts’ opinion, every day a person should drink ________. A. as much water as he can B. more than eight glasses of water C. according to actual need for his body D. when he comes in sight of water 57. What is mainly described in the second paragraph? A. People know about the daily water requirement. B. People need water instead of all kinds of drink. C. People get daily water not only from drinking. D. People drink all kinds of drink every day. 58. Who might drink less water according to the third paragraph?
59. The writer mentions the guidelines in 1945 to __________. A. meet with good results B. follow the advice C. give up his idea D. correct the conclusion 60. The main purpose of writing the texts is to _______. A. make a good suggestion of drinking daily B. make clear the requirements to drink daily C. tell the importance of drinking water daily D. figure out a good amount of water daily B This Thursday, Irena Sendler will be honored for her work as a smuggler（偷运者）. During World War II, the Polish social worker smuggled nearly 2,500 Jewish children out of the Warsaw ghetto(犹太人聚居区). She gave them new identities, found them safe places with good-hearted Christians, and kept the children’s real names buried in jars in her neighbors’ gardens. (The play, Life in a Jar, based on her story, is being performed.) At 93, Sendler lives in a Warsaw nursing home and is too weak to travel to Washington D.C., to receive the 2003 Jan Karski Award for Valor and Compassion from the American Center of Polish Culture. One of the children she saved will accept the award for her. You risked your life to save the children. I was taught by my father that when someone is drowning, you don’t ask if they can swim, you just jump in and help. During the war, everyone was drowning, but mostly the Jewish children. How did you persuade parents to give their children? I had to answer honestly that I didn’t even know if we would get past the guards. What was the most frightening moment? When I saw a priest(牧师) in charge of an orphanage for Jewish children in the ghetto walk with them out to be killed. The children were in their best Sunday suits. The priest was killed with them. How did you get the children to behave as you smuggled them out? I told the older children to act as if they were sick and sometimes gave the younger ones a sleeping pill. They were told to remember their new names. I also told the children to tell guards they had only been visiting a servant in the ghetto and were going back to their real homes outside. Did you tell your own two children what you did? I never told them. Only when my daughter went to Israel(以色列) did she learn all about me. I thought it was only normal to do so. And it was a very painful subject. It was always on my
mind that I couldn’t do more. ----Samantha Levine 61. We can learn from the passage that Irena Sendler _________. A. will go to Washington to accept the award with her daughter B. was caught a few times while she was rescuing the Jewish children C. told those parents that their children’s lives would be guaranteed D. saved thousands of Jewish children at the risk of her own life 62. The expression “everyone was drowning” can be best replaced by “________”. A. everyone was involved in the war B. all the people were drowned C. people were facing danger and death D. Jewish children were being killed 63. Which of the following could NOT be expected when Sendler was smuggling the Jewish children? A. Some children were told to pretend to be sick in front of the guards. B. Some children pretended to be returning home after visiting servants in the ghetto. C. The children were asked to remember and use new names instead of real names. D. The children pretended to be brothers and sisters from one big family. 64. Sendler didn’t tell her own children what she did in the war because________. A. she thought it was the most frightening experience B. the topic was too painful and heartbreaking to mention C. it was already recorded and made known to the public D. she planned to bury the secret in her heart until her death 65. We can infer from the passage that ___________. A. Irena Sendler has a role to play in the play, Life in a Jar, which is being performed. B. A lot of Jewish children were killed during World War II. C. The most frightening moment Irena Sendler experienced is when she was a priest in an orphanage. D. She was regretting that she didn’t do more. C Is there something that you’ve always wanted to try but just never had the time? Well, make plans to try it now since you are on summer vacation. Not all vacations call for taking a tour bus to take photos of famous landmarks. Some vacations allow you plenty of opportunities to learn. The most difficult aspect of a learning vacation may be choosing one because the possibilities are endless. If you enjoy cooking, various companies can take you to Italy, France, Spain, Mexico or even Peru. Once there, you can learn to prepare the local cuisine（烹饪）. Trips are often planned to fit in with local food festivals or special events. The term “learning vacation” often brings language to mind. The best way to learn a language is in an environment where it’s spoken. Study Spanish, French or English. Or attempt a
more unusual language like Polish, Estonian or Thai. You’ll be able to learn about the country and absorb the culture at the same time. If you are fond of sports, you can polish your skills or learn new ones. Golf and tennis schools welcome players of all levels. If you want a bigger thrill, you can learn to surf, go climbing or race cars. It’s even possible to learn the art and techniques of bull fighting while on vacation! You can also discover our inner artist. Many places offer painting classes in different mediums. The scenic locations of the schools offer plenty of subjects that provide inspiration for practice. If you prefer capturing the world on film, take a photography vacation. Travel with a small group to photograph beautiful animals or scenery. You can also practise your technique on people or at historical sights. Once you decide on a vacation, choose a company carefully. Request names of recent customers you can contact, and then ask them for an evaluation. The more you know before you go, the better prepared you’ll be. Then go out and learn something! 66. Why is it hard for you to decide on a learning vacation? A. Because it is hard for you to make plans. B. Because the possibilities are unlimited. C. Because there are many good foods from abroad. D. Because there’re too many food festivals or events. 67. The advantages of learning a language in its native country is that . A. the environment is fit for you to use the language B. you are able to learn the original foreign language C. native speakers offer you a lot of chances to practise D. you can learn the language and experience its culture 68. Which of the following sports suit you if you don’t like thrills? A. Car racing. B. Playing tennis. C. Rock climb. D. Surfing. 69. The structure of the text would be .
70. The purpose of writing the text is to . A. advertise some popular summer programmes B. encourage readers to have a good time relaxing C. offer some tips on how to enjoy a learning vacation
D. attract more readers to spend summer time learning D At no time in history has there been such a mass movement of people from the countryside to the city as is happening now. By the year 2030, it’s estimated that more than two thirds of the world’s population will be living in cities, twice as many as today. This means that the problems faced by cities today--- over-crowding, poor housing, unemployment, poverty and lack of food and water--- will be twice as bad, unless we find solutions soon. Another serious issue is how to provide good transportation for their citizens. Many of the world’s major cities are already struggling with out-of-date transport infrastructure (基本设施) . How can they deal with the additional demands? London is a good example. Its enlargement was made possible by the invention of the steam engine, which powered the world’s first underground railway. But its transport systems are now hopelessly out-of-date and need urgent modernization. London’s future success depends very much on developing better public transport. Over a million people travel into central London every day from outside the city. They, together with the people who live in London, want a public transport system that is efficient, safe and environmentally friendly. What they often get, however, falls far short of that ideal. Passengers complain about cost and pollution, while businesses worry about the problems their staff have in getting to work on time. Yes, the proportion of London households that own a car grew from just over ten percent in the early 1950s to over sixty percent today. As the city has become increasingly crowded and polluted, there has been a growing realization that action must be taken soon. 71. The passage is mainly written to tell us that____________. A. possible solutions to cities’ transport problems will be found soon B. public transport plays an important role in developments in major cities C. it’s difficult to solve the problem faced by cities today D. overpopulation causes many problems especially transportation in cities 72. The underlined word “They” in the fourth paragraph refers to “_________”. A. the citizens in the city of London B. those who come to London from other places C. passengers who make complaints about the cost D. businessmen who are anxious about their staff getting to work late 73. We can infer that in the following paragraph the writer would most probably deal with _____. A. traffic jams in London streets B. London’s future in train and air travel C. possible solutions to London’s traffic problems D. the improvement to the citizens’ living conditions 74. The underlined words “environmentally friendly” is closest in meaning to “_________”. A. pleasant and nonpolluting B. cheap and punctual (准时) C. quick and straight D. fair and convenient
75. Which of the following is true according to the passage？ A. The cities will face twice more bad problems than they do today in the future. B. Many chief cities in the world need to improve their transport facilities. C. Better public transport totally decides the future of London. D. The whole world has taken measures to solve the serious problems caused by over-crowding.
第二卷 （共 45 分） 请将第一节，第二节答案写到后面答题纸上！ ！
第一节 阅读表达。根据要求完成下列各题。 （5*2’=10’ ）
Two pieces of foreign news caught people’s attention. In the US, 18-year-old Michael Sessions won the mayoral （市长的） election in his town, to become the youngest mayor in the US. A similar thing happened in Britain. Martin Halstead, a high school graduate at 19, set up his own airline company. Chinese teens admire their skills in getting such important posts. But have you ever thought that you could have the same success? Burdened with heavy school work, many high school students in China are told to lock themselves in their studies and forget about other things. But actually this is not wise. Everyone is different and there is no need to follow the life paths of our ancestors（祖先）. Sessions had dreamt of being a politician since he was a child. Halstead is crazy about airplanes and took every chance to learn about them. So why not think outside the box, as these boys did? Consider your interests when planning your own path through life. Doing this can be more exciting and makes it easier to succeed. Interest is our best teacher. But dreaming is not enough. A good education is a stepping-stone to a successful career. It helps broaden your horizons so you understand more about yourself and therefore perform better. That’s the reason Sessions chose while taking charge of his town. Success still takes work. Without hard work, a dream is just like a cloud in the air that you never can reach. 76．What is the best title of the passage? (Please answer within 10 words)
77．Which sentence in the passage can be replaced by the following one? Many high school students in China need to study hard in order to finish their homework, so they have no time to think about their hobbies.
_______________________________________________________________________ 78．Please fill in the blank in the seventh paragraph with proper words or phrases to complete the sentence. (Please answer within 10 words)
79．How can you make your own life wonderful just as Sessions and Halstead did?(Please answer within 30 words)
80．Translate the underlined sentence in the seventh paragraph into Chinese.
第二节 单词短语拼写 （每题 1 分，共 10 分） 81. The industry _______________(繁荣) attracted Europeans including many Jewish people. 82. Dolly’s appearance raised a storm of ______________________(反对). 83. Although Alexander Graham Bell is most associated with the invention of the telephone, he was indeed a continuing searcher after ___________________(实用的) solutions to improve the quality of everybody’s life. 84. I studied phonetics and _________________(分类)people from their remarks. 85. He escaped by ________________________________(冒充) as a guard. 86. We shouldn’t get Tibet back _____________________(借助)forces. 87. Your effort will __________________(得到好结果) in time. 88. Correct all the sentences ___________________(从…方面) grammar, spelling. 89. The house is still _______________________(状况良好) although it is 100 years old. 90. I called you last night but I can’t _____________________(打通). 第三节 书面表达 （表达 20 分+书写 5 分=满分 25 分） 假设你是新华中学的学生李华，得知某英文报社招聘兼职记者，你有意应聘，请按下列要 点给报社写一封自荐信。 ＊ 看到招聘，感兴趣 ＊ 简述优势：知识面，英语水平，合作精神，相关经历 ＊ 希望得到回复 注意：120--150 词， 可适当增加细节，使行文连贯（一定打草） Dear Sir or Madam, ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ Yours faithfully, Li Hua
听力 1-5 CBAAB 单选 21-25 DBDBB
答案 6-10 CAABC 26-30 BCADD
11-15 ACABA 31-35 CBBBC
完型 36-40 ADCBD 41-45 CABAC 46-50 DBCAC 51-55DACBB 阅读 56-60 CCADB 61-65 DCDBB 66-70 BDBAC 71-75 DBCAB 阅读表达 76．Think More about Your Life Path （平分要求：依据与文章整体内容的相关程度酌情给分，关键词 Think Your Life Path。应该 大写的字母而没有大写，4 个扣 1 分。 ） 77．Burdened with heavy school work, many high school students in China are told to lock themselves in their studies and forget about other things. 78．to continue/go on with his studies in college （平分要求：要求给出的答案要保持与上下文的连贯性，而且与参考答案的意思相近。 ） 79．We shouldn’t just follow what we have been told, but plan our future and do some ground work to make it come true. This makes out life wonderful. （平分要求：只要能清楚地说明所采取的方式且无语言错误可得 3 分；能清楚地说明方式 但有语言错误可得 2 分） 80．良好教育有助于你开阔眼界，使你更好地了解你自己因此你会更好地展示自己。 （平分要求：要求在全面、准确的基础上翻译成较为通顺的汉语，并表达出作者的思路。 ） 单词拼写 81. boom 82. objections 83. practical 84. classified 85. passing himself off 86. by means of 87. pay off 88. in terms of 89. in good condition 90. get through 书面表达 Dear Sir or Madam, I’m a student from Xinhua Middle School. After reading the newspaper, I’m glad to learn that you want a few part-time English reporters. I’m quite interested in it and want to apply for this job. I think I’m fit for the job. As a student, I work hard at study and like reading very much. I have read a lot of English as well as Chinese books, and as a result, I have gained much knowledge in many fields. I’m fond of English and do well in both speaking and writing. Besides, I’m easy to get along with and enjoy working together with others. Above all, I once worked as a reporter for my school broadcasting station and got much experience in this kind of job. So I’m sure I can do the job well if I get the position. I’m looking forward to your reply. Yours faithfully, Li Hua
36. 答案应该是 A. complain, 抱怨。 此处意思是听到我总是抱怨。 其他选项意思都不符合。 37. 答案是 D. cold. 此句意为带进一股冷风，而且句中还提到是一月份，一月天气应该很冷，故选 D. cold. 38. 答案 C. tough, 困难的，艰巨的，符合句意。 39. 答案 B. further, 此句意为女儿采取进一步的行动。 40. 答案 D. positioning.意为使……处什么位置。符合句意。 41. 答案 C. closed. 在这里作者的女儿要教狗关门，我让它 “touch”们，他照做了，然后他们移动到关 13
闭的状态。达到了作者的目的。 42. 答案 A. rewarded 固定搭配 reward?with? “用什么犒劳，酬谢某人” 43. 答案 B. convinced. sb be/become convinced “某人相信，确信……”看到女儿教狗关门有了一次成 功，作者就坚定了信念. 44. 答案 A. open 与后面的 close 对应 45. 答案 C. failures 与后面的 successes 对应 46. 答案 D. so that 以便……此处应引导目的状语从句 47. 答案 B 见 48 小题 48. 答案 B. task 此句意为只要坚守目标，任务就会完成 49. 答案 A. wonderful 此处是指精彩的回报 50. 答案 C. lessons 从后面的从句中可知是填经验教训。Learn lessons from? 51. 答案 D. action 固定短语 take action 52. 答案 A . hold on to 固定短语 意为“紧紧抓住，坚持” 。符合该句的意思“一旦你坚持。 这个信念” 。 53. 答案 C. 固定短语“out of reach＂达不到，实现不了。符合句意。 54. 答案 B 55．答案 B decide “判定，决定”此处意思是只要你判定它很容易，它就很容易做到。 start 意思是“放手，着手去做吧!”
56. C。细节理解题。最近研究表明，人们应该根据自己身体的需要来喝水。由第一段 they should drink as much water as they feel like drinking 得出。 57. C。段落概括题。每天人们不只是从喝水中得到水分。由第二段 This is because the daily water requirement can include the water content in foods 得出。 58. A。看图理解题。在室内看书需要饮水量最小。概括倒数第二段的得出。 59. D。 作者意图理解题。 作者提到 1945 年的饮水指导是为了纠正流行的结论。 由最后一段 It also said that most of this amount is contained in prepared foods 得出。 60. B。 概括题。 文章的写作目的是弄清人们每天的饮水量。 由第一段主题句 But a recent report offers some different advice 得出。 C篇 本文介绍了“学习假期”。度假不一定都是乘车、拍照，你也可以学到很多知识。 66. B。细节理解题。从第二段第一句 The most difficult aspect of a learning vacation may be choosing one because the possibilities are endless 可知。 67. D。细节理解题。从第三段最后一句 You’ll be able to learn about the country and absorb the culture at the same time 可知。 68. B。推理判断题。从第四段 If you want a bigger thrill，you can learn to surf：go climbing or race cars 可以推断出来。 69. A。考查文章的篇章结构。整篇文章是按照总---分----总的结构来写的。 70. C。考查作者的写作意图。从整篇文章可以看出，作者是提供如何“enjoy a learning vacation’’的 tips。